We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding of websites. The successful candidate will build websites from design all the way to completion.
Part time or full basis for an initial duration of 3 months with flexible working hours and ability to work from home with regular meetings at our office.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient codes by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from web services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with graphic designers to match visual design intent
- BSc in Computer Science, Web Development or any other related fields
- Proven 2 years work experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of responsive websites
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and frameworks
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics and network analytics tools
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.